- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, or 1 quart divided
- 3 1.5-ounce GODIVA Dark Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1 cup chopped nuts such as salted toasted almonds or pistachios
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 box of GODIVA Signature Milk Chocolate Biscuits or your favorite GODIVA biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint
1. Melt chopped chocolate in heatproof bowl in microwave on half power for 2 minutes (or over a bowl of just simmering water) and stir until fully melted.
2. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, almond extract, and 1 tablespoon water. Set aside.
3. Remove 1 pint of vanilla ice cream from freezer to soften for about 10 minutes. If desired, mix using hand or stand mixer to make ice cream a spreading consistency.
4. Line a 9x5x2 metal loaf pan with 2 layers of plastic wrap extending 3 inches over the sides. Scoop ice cream into the pan and spread evenly and quickly.
5. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup chopped nuts, pressing slightly.
6. Drizzle the nuts with half of the melted chocolate mixture and top with half of the chopped cookies, pressing them into the chocolate.
7. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
8. Remove the raspberry sorbet from the freezer to soften slightly. Carefully spread the sorbet over the surface pan ingredients, sprinkle with 1/3 cup nuts, and drizzle with the remaining melted chocolate.
9. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
10. Soften the remaining pint of vanilla ice and spread over the surface of the chocolate layer, drizzle with remaining chopped cookies.
11. Cover the surface with the plastic wrap and then cover with aluminum foil. Chill at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
12. Remove the foil and plastic wrap from the terrine surface. Invert the terrine onto a long platter and lift off the plastic wrap. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup nuts. Serve with raspberries and mint if desired.