This recipe for a Pomegranate Margarita is sure to blow all your friends away! A tangy yet sweet pomegranate margarita that is easy to make, is perfect for any occasion! In this recipe, we use a couple different liqueurs. For easy shopping, you can find all of these liqueurs from any of the spirit providers we represent, such as: The Reserve Bar and The Whiskey Exchange. For more information on any of these brands, check out our review section!
These pomegranate margaritas are a lovely seasonal twist on a traditional margarita and are perfect for the summer holidays. It’s beautifully hued, naturally sweet, and the perfect addition to your cocktail collection.Go ahead and adjust the strength to your liking: if you like a stronger (and more authentic) margarita, cut back on the pomegranate juice. Use a good quality 100% agave tequila because it’ll taste better, and you’ll be glad for it the next day!
A fresh, sweet, & tart pomegranate margarita recipe for when you’re craving a cold delicious drink during those hot summer days!
- First, rim your glasses by rubbing the top edge with a lime.
- Second, dip the glass in the salt.
- Next, fill the glasses half way with ice cubes.
- Then, in a blender, add the drink ingredients.
- Pulse until well blended and pour into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds, and thin slices of lime.
- Finally, serve the delicious pomegranate margarita immediately!
For more amazing recipes, check out our blogs here. Also, don’t forget to follow & like our Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, & LinkedIn! Share this recipe with your friends, family and loved ones so you can all enjoy it together!