A Creamy & Elegant Rose & Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe You Need To Make Now!
This beautiful Rose & Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe is an essential to make this Spring! With hints of rose & raspberry, you will want to make this panna cotta every chance you get!Print
To begin, this Rose & Raspberry Panna Cotta is a creamy, elegant Italian dessert flavoured with rose water. Additionally, it’s perfect for those dinner parties with all your friends and family! This Rose & Raspberry Panna Cotta will have your home smelling like a rose and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! The rose water included in the recipe has an intense rose flavor and is commonly used in many Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries.
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Vanilla Pods (2)
- 2 1/2 Sheets Gelatin
- 2 Teaspoons Rose Water
- (Optional) 2 Drops Red Food Colouring
Next, Raspberry Sauce:
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Additionally, you will want 1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Blanched, Unsalted Pistachio Nuts
- First, to make the raspberry sauce, place the berries, sugar and lemon in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Second, cook the sauce over medium heat until thickened. (Your sauce should be like loose jam)
- Third, pour the sauce into six clear glasses, to a depth of about 3/4 of an inch.
- Fourth, place the glasses on a tray, and refrigerate until needed.
- Then, to make the panna cotta, soak the gelatine in a bowl with cold water for 5 minutes.
- After that, with a sharp knife, cut the vanilla beans in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Next, put the cream, vanilla bean seeds, and sugar in a pot, and heat on medium.
- Gently, simmer for 5 minutes.
- After that, take the pot from the heat, and stir in the rose water.
- Gently, remove the gelatine from the water, and whisk it into the hot cream mixture.
- Next, if using the food colouring, stir in just enough to turn the pudding a pale pink.
- Gently pour the mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Then, set the bowl into a larger bowl of ice water.
- After, stir the pudding as it cools to room temperature.
- Next, pour the mixture over the raspberry sauce in the glasses, dividing it up evenly.
- Finally, refrigerate for at least six hours or overnight.
- Lastly, sprinkle the top of each pudding with the chopped pistachios before serving.
Moreover, be sure to try this delicious Rose & Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe for the ones you care about! Also, don’t forget to check out our other recipes!