Spiced Butternut Squash & Hazelnut Muffins For Your Whole Family To Enjoy
This recipe will teach you how to make Spiced Butternut Squash & Hazelnut Muffins for your whole family to enjoy! Elevate this recipe with nuts from from Hashems. For more information on this company and others, check out our review on them here!
Spiced Butternut Squash & Hazelnut Muffins
Muffins are the perfect snack for everyone! They’re easy to make and they’re convenient to eat! The most amazing thing about these spiced butternut squash & hazelnut muffins, are that they’ve got that zing to them! Unlike your usual muffins, these muffins are seasoned well enough that you’ll be reaching for more!
Spiced Butternut Squash & Hazelnut Muffins: Spices
The spices you choose in this recipe are very important! Some of the spices we used include nutmeg, cinnamon & allspice. Don’t be afraid to try something new and play around with different spices. You might just create something wonderful!
A yummy, spiced butternut squash & hazelnut muffin that is perfect for cooler fall days! If you are short in any of the ingredients, check out our website to purchase gourmet ingredients!
- 2 2/3 Cups Oat Flour (240 grams or 8.4 ounces)
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large Eggs At Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Hazelnut Milk
- 1 Cup Pureed, Baked Butternut Squash
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Tablespoons Mild Flavoured Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Hazelnuts (Or Walnuts)
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In one bowl, stir together the flour, spices, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, squash puree, maple syrup, oil, and extract until blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry along with the hazelnuts and stir with a wooden spoon just until blended.
- Divide the batter into the muffin liners, then sprinkle the tops with the hazelnuts.
- Bake for 7 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for about 7 to 8 minutes longer, or until a cake tester inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out cleanly.
- Cool 5 minutes then serve.
- Check out some of our other amazing recipes!
Don’t forget to check out our other recipes as well!